Tuesday, April 21, 2020

30A- Final Reflection



#1- During this course I had quite an enjoyable experience developing a new product and developing idea to move that product along the steps required to get the product to market. It was a very interesting process that I found very informative. However, I also experienced several moments of dread throughout the course as I was concerned that I would not be able to complete some of the assignments for this course that ended up being close to exams I had in other classes, however I was able to complete the assignments and still do well on my exams.

#2- The most formative experience I had in this class was the assignments where we developed contingency plans in the event that our ventures ran into problems and the development of an exit strategy. These backup plans and learning how to develop them effectively will be invaluable in the future when I may need to rely on these skills on very short notice.

#3- While I do not see myself fully as an entrepreneur quite yet I certainly feel more in touch with the mindset of an entrepreneur. By developing a new product and conducting the research needed to see if the product would be viable and how to reinforce the product with consumer feedback I feel that I have developed a mindset that would be very valuable in conducting similar trials in the future.

#4- A recommendation I would give to future students would be to always do all of the assignments for this class even if you are unsure if you will have the time. I have had numerous experiences in this course where I had considered not completing certain assignments as they fell close to the exam dates of the other courses I was taking, however I was able to complete the assignments on time and not have it significantly impact the time I needed to study for other exams.


Entrepreneurship: Starting Your Business | eDynamic Learning

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aaron,
    I can definitely relate to the moments of dread you experienced throughout the semester when you thought you would be unable to finish an assignment. There were many times when I found myself cutting it close to the deadline. I agree, the contingency plan assignment really made me think about how important it is to always have some sort of backup just in case.

    ReplyDelete