The Pitch- https://youtu.be/j90bAc6t6Ys
A reflection on the feedback I received from my last pitch- The feedback I received from my last pitch was mostly positive in regards to the new name of the product: The "ColdCase" and the addition of mass customization features. This positive feedback reassured me that potential consumers would like more personalized devices as well as the standard ColdCases. I received particularly positive feedback on the concept of potentially having sports team themed ColdCases in the future.
What did I change based on the feedback?- For this pitch I redesigned the ColdCase to be more portable and rather than being a stationary device. This addition will allow consumer more freedom as to where and when they need their ColdCase and gives the device the mobility and flexibility to meet those needs. The addition of this feature to the ColdCase would also open the possibility of being a ColdCase to events and opens up opportunities for potential consumers who like to go to large gatherings to ensure that they will have food while they are that no other attendees will be able to take.
I think you did a really good job utilizing the feedback to your advantage as you went in and tweaked your pitch to make it better the third time around. You have been constantly adding new features or restructuring the ColdCase to meet your customers needs and match the feedback, which shows you are adaptable to your target market, This is huge and will set you up for success in the long run for sure.
ReplyDeleteHi Aaron,
ReplyDeleteI like how you were able to positively incorporate the feedback given to you in order to come up with key components needed the ColdCase pitch with potential customers. The adjustments allow you to demonstrate your knowledge of how your product solves potential customers’ potential problems. This can definitely be seen through your confidence when speaking on the product.