Tuesday, April 21, 2020

29A- Venture Concept No. 2

#1- My venture concept is a password protected, climate controlled lockbox that is designed to placed inside the refrigerators of consumers for use at home, in the workplace, and beyond to ensure that customers who order food or wish to not have certain food be eaten will not have to worry about this scenario.

#2- During this course I received feedback encouraging me to give the product a proper name and to develop mass customization options to make the product more personalized for each consumer giving them a greater sense of ownership of the product. I have taken most of this feedback into consideration and implemented it into the product.

#3- Based on the feedback during this course I gave the product a name- the ColdCase and have developed plans to create the ColdCase in many different sizes to fit the needs of consumers who could have less refrigerator space or smaller refrigerators, and set the foundation to give the ColdCase major sports branding in the future.




Venture Concept Group

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaron,
    Great job on this assignment. After completing the venture concept the first time I can see that you didn’t have much to fix or alter for the second one. Overall, I enjoyed reading your assignments about your ColdCase product and thought the idea was very original. I thought you consistently used the feedback given to you to make the product better and believe it is the best it can be, congrats.

    ReplyDelete