Hi Aaron, I loved the enthusiasm behind your pitch on such a relevant topic, especially when it involves pizza in a collegian environment. You definitely held yourself well and presented the information strongly since you seemed to know it very well throughout the elevator pitch. When confident, it will be demonstrated to the audience through the body language of the presenter.
Hey Aaron, I enjoyed how you clearly presented a story in the beginning of a pizza being eaten by a roommate and the frustration one feels when this happens. By doing this people can easily relate to the problem you are presenting. After doing this you then clearly introduced your solution and the product you were pitching. I liked how in your closing line you mentioned how sticky notes never work, because in fact they do not.
Hey Aaron! Your pitch was very easy to follow and I was very captivated because of your presentation. You delivered your pitch with genuine excitement and passion, great job on that! From identifying the opportunity to providing the solution, you explained your product well!
Hi Aaron, I loved the enthusiasm behind your pitch on such a relevant topic, especially when it involves pizza in a collegian environment. You definitely held yourself well and presented the information strongly since you seemed to know it very well throughout the elevator pitch. When confident, it will be demonstrated to the audience through the body language of the presenter.
ReplyDeleteHey Aaron,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed how you clearly presented a story in the beginning of a pizza being eaten by a roommate and the frustration one feels when this happens. By doing this people can easily relate to the problem you are presenting. After doing this you then clearly introduced your solution and the product you were pitching. I liked how in your closing line you mentioned how sticky notes never work, because in fact they do not.
Hey Aaron! Your pitch was very easy to follow and I was very captivated because of your presentation. You delivered your pitch with genuine excitement and passion, great job on that! From identifying the opportunity to providing the solution, you explained your product well!
ReplyDelete