Friday, February 28, 2020

14A- Halfway Reflection

#1- Tenaciousness is a competency- To keep up with the requirements of this course which include two blog posts, four replies, and one cupcake per week I usually set aside two days a week, one day to focus on the two blog posts and lecture videos, and one day to complete the replies and the cupcake. Using this method I have not encountered any issues with staying on top of the work load for this class as of yet.

#2- Tenaciousness is also about attitude- During the starting periods of this class before I adopted the two day strategy that I implement now I had difficulties thinking of solutions to ensure that I can complete each assignment for this class on time. I also experienced one week when I had multiple exams and still had to complete assignments for this class. I had considered giving up and simply overlooking the work load for this class to prioritize these exams, however with the tenacious attitude this class teaches I was able to pull through and complete the work load for this class and study for exams.

#3 Three tips-

#1- I would recommend setting aside one or two days a week to devote to the assignments and lectures for this course. This way you will not be bogged down by assignments as the due days creep up.

#2- I would recommend keeping up with the lectures for the course as they are very interesting and also cover all of the content you will be asked on the cupcake assignments.

#3- Do not underestimate the blog post assignments. Despite there only being two of them and there only being a 150 word assignment the level of understanding needed to complete can cause them to take a decent amount of time to complete.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaron,
    I like how you have a set two days to work on your assignments for this class, this probably makes it easier not to procrastinate and tell yourself, “I’ll complete the assignments later”. I found your tips also to be very accurate and helpful, it is very important to keep up with the lectures in a timely manner so one is not overwhelmed at the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete