You- I
am a 21 year old student at the University of Florida. I am currently finishing
a degree in Business Administration and have had previous exposure in the
business field.
What are you offering to
customers?- The
ColdCase provides the customer with a climate controlled, customized , password
protected storage device that can be placed within refrigerators or freezers to
prevent any other individuals in the household or work environment from taking
leftovers or other food from the owners without their permission or knowledge.
Why do they care?- Customers who do not wish their food to be taken without their
knowledge do not have many other options to satisfy this need. The current
option that customers employ is to place sticky notes onto their containers of food
to attempt to ward off individuals who would steal their food.
What are your core competencies?- My product is able to satisfy the needs
of consumers who tend to eat out often and have leftovers that they want to
protect or individuals in the workplace who want to protect their lunch with a password
protection system while also offering a customizable case to fit the
personalization needs of consumers.
Evaluation- While I do believe the elements of the product do work well
together I am still trying to come up with more customization options for the
product that can fit the needs of a larger base of consumers who want a more
personalized device.
Feedback-
Based on the feedback I have received since the last idea napkin assignment I
have given my product an official name- the “ColdCase” and have expanded its
offering to include more mass customization and size options so that the device
can fit in a larger range of refrigerators.
Hi Aaron,
ReplyDeleteI think including the creation of the name to the product was a great addition to your idea napkin from the feedback that was provided. Allowing the customers to be able to relate a bit more to the ColdCase will help when looking for investors and in the introductory stages of entering the markets of your choosing.
I like how you came to a decision about your name for the product. This way you could theoretically start the branding process if you wanted to for exposure and advertising possibilities. The mass customization idea is a good one too, as you will be able to grasp more of the market, as it becomes usable by more people with different needs and fridges.
ReplyDeleteHi Aaron,
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I like that you are thinking about adding more customization options to your product. I agree this will open up your product to a larger range of customers as people love the option of personalization. Giving your product a name as well also makes it feel more official and consumers will now remember the product when introduced to it.