Tuesday, March 17, 2020

17A- Elevator Pitch No. 2

Pitch: https://youtu.be/09Z7X3LlcyA

Reflection: The feedback for my last posts was very insightful and allowed me to ensure that this product could move forward with new features and purchasing options for customers. The feedback for the product so far during interviews has been met with support as many interviewees stated they have the problem of roommates or relatives eating their food and that this device could solve this issue.

Feedback: Based on feedback during the previous assignments I have given the product a proper name: The "ColdCase." I have also noted the recommendation to provide more customization options and have such implemented many new mass customization options  such as sport logos that could be available for the "ColdCase."  I have also taken this opportunity to introduce options to either purchase a ColdCase with either a clear or solid exterior as I have had a few people either recommend that the ColdCase have a solid color exterior to prevent others from seeing the food inside as well as customers who recommended that the ColdCase be clear so they could see what food was actually inside. The implementation of two versions of the ColdCase should appease both sides of the argument.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaron,
    I like how you were able to positively incorporate the feedback given to you previously in order to come up with key components needed within the elevator pitch with potential customers. The adjustments allow you to demonstrate your knowledge of how your product solves potential customers’ potential problems. This can definitely been seen through your confidence when speaking on the product.

    ReplyDelete