Tuesday, March 17, 2020

18A- Create a Customer Avatar

My Blue Robot Avatar














My prototypical customer would be a any individual who lives with multiple other relatives or roommates.  The hobbies of these customer could vary greatly as individuals who live at home with their family would have different needs and hobbies as an individual who lives in a dorm with a roommate instead. This person would likely be very sociable as they are living around multiple other people who they would interact with on a daily basis. This customer would likely also be interested in activities that take place outside of the home environment such as eating out at a restaurant to take a break from their home life. This customer would likely also be interested in watching television shows at home with the other members of their household as a fun activity to get together. The customer would likely also regularly exercise to stay fit and healthy. The customer would also likely order food or go to bars or restaurants frequently.

I would relate to this customer as I also enjoy to go out to restaurants occasionally and I do enjoy exercising at least a few times a week. I do not think that this is a coincidence as I developed the idea for the ColdCase due to the leftovers from the restaurants I visit being eaten by my roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment